Automatic Smoke Rated Curtain
1–3 hours fire curtain (60, 120 or 180 minutes resistance).
UL Certified. In accordance with EN 1634-3
The Smoke Rated Curtain is a fire protective smoke curtain designed to seal off an opening between two areas to restrict the passage of smoke from spreading. It operates automatically when connected.
The Automatic Smoke Curtain is ideally suited for elevator hoist ways, atrium separations, and other openings that can lead to rapid smoke migration. A simple signal from a fire alarm or detection device deploys the smoke curtain to the fully lowered position.
- UL 1784 listed and approved for smoke protection
- Complies with NFPA 80 requirements
- UL listed low-voltage 48VDC motor actuators
- Available with 1-hour and 3-hour fire protective ratings
- Proven performance – tested to 10,000 cycles
SI-N WIDTH: 14.5 ft
SI-N HEIGHT: 9 ft
SI-L WIDTH: 14.5 ft
SI-L HEIGHT: 19.5 / 18 ft
- Industrial buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Office buildings
- Egress Opening