Fire Protective Smoke Curtain with UL 10B
for 2 hours with Hose Stream. UL 10D.
Complies with NFPA 252. CAL FIRE Listing
Fabric Fire Shutter with Hose Stream – Fire Curtain
The Fire Curtain U is the first fire protective curtain in the world that passed the Hose Stream Test according to UL 10B hose stream for 2 hours fire wall in compliance with NFPA 252.
According to IBC, Openings in firewalls shall be protected by an Opening Protective of at least the same fire-resistance rating. This fabric fire shutter can be used as an opening protective in a 2-hour firewall.
- 2 hours fire rating according to UL 10B with Hose Stream test (high stability)
- UL 10D listed and approved for fire protection
- CAN/ULC S104 ratings (120 minutes with hose stream)
- Complies with NFPA 252 requirements
- OSHPD CA Certificate
- CAL FIRE Listing
The Fabric Shutter U Curtain will remain hidden above the ceiling until it’s triggered by the general fire alarm or local smoke detectors. The fire protective smoke curtain U can also be closed without any external energy using the Gravity-Fail Safe System.
Head Box Size
10.63″ x 12.6″ (w x h)
2 hour fire rated UL10 B with Hose Stream
- Gravity Fail safe system
- Cost effective
- Compact design
- Custom sizes
- Head box and side guides can be powder coated in all RAL colors
- Proven performance – tested to 10,000 cycles
Width: 59 1/16” – Height: 59 1/16”
- Large Openings in a firewall