Automatic Fire Protective Smoke Curtain
1–3 hours fire protective curtain (60, 120 or 180 minutes resistance).
UL Certified, In accordance with EN 1634-3
The Fire Protective Smoke Curtain is an automatic fire curtain with integrated smoke seals that prevents fire and smoke from transferring from one part of a building to another.
In the event of a fire, the Fire Protective Smoke Curtain forms a temporary barrier to allow for safe building evacuation, aid fire-fighting efforts, and to minimize damage caused by smoke and heat. It operates automatically when interfaced with the building fire alarm system.
- UL 10D listed and approved for fire protection
- UL 1784 listed and approved for smoke protection
- Complies with NFPA 80 requirements
- UL listed low-voltage 48VDC motor actuators
- Available with 1-hour and 3-hour fire protective ratings
- Proven performance – tested to 10,000 cycles
WIDTH: 13.5 ft
HEIGHT: 19.5 ft
- Commercial buildings
- Shopping centers
- Office buildings
- Lift landing lobby